Moscato

Rockjock64

ImageUploadedByForums1460964722.137905.jpg.6be2e3d6dcaa89b1e357e1b2a541b646.jpg

Yes! My friend and I were on the Conquest this past March. We bought the Moscato on the 1st night at the steakhouse for half price. It was so delicious I had to take a picture of the bottle to buy when we got back on land! But remember cruise prices are not the same as land prices. So, 50% off with tax at the steakhouse was actually $18.89. Whereas I bought the bottle for about $8 on land.

Does Carnival offer s good Moscato onboard???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Buy it for $13 - $15 from a liquor store before you board and bring with you. Oh, and you don't need a corkscrew as it is a twist off. Got a laugh at our bartender last year when he presented the bottle to our table and then dramatically twisted off the cap and poured a taste. I'm thinking "Really, he wants me to "sample" wine with a twist off cap?"

Anyway, it wasn't bad for a Moscato. But $33/bottle + gratuity? Come on. Go to the steakhouse 1 night or 1st sea day and get the bottle for 1/2 off. Much closer to shore price.

Buy it for $13 - $15 from a liquor store before you board and bring with you. Oh, and you don't need a corkscrew as it is a twist off. Got a laugh at our bartender last year when he presented the bottle to our table and then dramatically twisted off the cap and poured a taste. I'm thinking "Really, he wants me to "sample" wine with a twist off cap?"

Anyway, it wasn't bad for a Moscato. But $33/bottle + gratuity? Come on. Go to the steakhouse 1 night or 1st sea day and get the bottle for 1/2 off. Much closer to shore price.

Ok... Question here... Do I have "eat" in the steakhouse to get at that good price? Thanks!!

Ok... Question here... Do I have "eat" in the steakhouse to get at that good price? Thanks!!

I think that is the point. Cheap(er) wine gets traffic in the steakhouse on slow nights (first night and first elegant night)