Cloud 9 Spa Discounts?

MsSoloTravel

I booked a cloud 9 spa cabin late last year for this Sept on the Dream. I'm not sure where I saw it, but saw 20% off your first, 30% off your second, and 40% off your third spa treatment. Now I'm interested in the details and I can't find it mentioned anywhere!

I booked through Carnival so I had to have seen it on their website. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I can find it?

Edited by MsSoloTravel

there is a huge sign at the entrance to the spa with these discounts. We find their prices through the roof for spa services.

I agree with the prices. With those discounts it brings some of the services down to what I would pay here at home, like the pedicure.

So, the discounts I inquired about are accurate? I would like to treat my mom for her birthday.

All ships have "discounts" on spa treatments that vary. I may have spa info at home. This isn't specific to Cloud 9 spas, it's on all ships.

We had a spa cabin on Splendor and I don't think we got any additional discount, but I probably wasn't paying attention to whether any offers were "everyone" or "spa cabin" people only. We were supposed to have guaranteed (or maybe just priority) appointments, but when I wanted to book one of the 2 for $$, I had to take whatever they had open.

Don't try to pre-book. The prices onboard are always better and they're usually better on port days and nearer the end of the cruise.

If I remember (I'm a CPA in the middle of tax season and working long, mind-numbing hours), I'll have a look to see if I have any of the flyers.

I usually wait and do the facial/massage combo. I upgraded the massage to hot stones last time and it was wonderful. :D

Have you looked at Carnival's website to see what it says about the Cloud 9 spas? There's plenty of stuff there. Just type Cloud 9 Spa in the search box.

• Like 1

All ships have "discounts" on spa treatments that vary. I may have spa info at home. This isn't specific to Cloud 9 spas, it's on all ships.

We had a spa cabin on Splendor and I don't think we got any additional discount, but I probably wasn't paying attention to whether any offers were "everyone" or "spa cabin" people only. We were supposed to have guaranteed (or maybe just priority) appointments, but when I wanted to book one of the 2 for $$, I had to take whatever they had open.

Don't try to pre-book. The prices onboard are always better and they're usually better on port days and nearer the end of the cruise.

If I remember (I'm a CPA in the middle of tax season and working long, mind-numbing hours), I'll have a look to see if I have any of the flyers.

I usually wait and do the facial/massage combo. I upgraded the massage to hot stones last time and it was wonderful. :D

Have you looked at Carnival's website to see what it says about the Cloud 9 spas? There's plenty of stuff there. Just type Cloud 9 Spa in the search box.

Thank you for the reply!

I called Carnival and she confirmed the discounts for spa stateroom guests, but those discounts are only for port days. I asked her where to find it and she told me to do a search for cloud 9 spa staterooms and it would show up. Thats what I had already done and tried again after I got off the phone...I still can't find it. It probably doesn't matter as we are getting off the ship every port day. But, at least I know now!