Jewel Main Dining Room Menu's

fmigali

At the risk of a repeat post (I have spent the last 45 minutes searching), I am very interested in the Main Dining Room Menu's for the Jewel. From what I am reading, it appears there may be a 14 rotation but can't tell for sure.

Anyone have copies of recent menu's???

MDR are pretty much the same across the NCL fleet - one of the most recent one was posted by someone on a recent March sailing - post #8 - look for the one marked Manhattan (in PDF format, easy to read)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49480294&postcount=8

Menu for O'Sheehans also on the link - typically same across the board.

Footnote: - I should note that, these are all subjective to change, with and without prior notices from NCL - and just a general reference or guide, as NCL has been known to rollout "newer" menu choices and make changes on the fly - especially this time of the year. Certain items are subject to seasonal availabilty while items like lobster tails have an upcharge in the MDR, etc. etc. etc. (how's that for disclaimers) - refer to NCL on all definitive answers, but often, their telephone reps do not know for sure ... best way to confirm, wait till you are onboard & check the posted menu daily or via the iConcierge. :D :eek:

Beyondships2 dot com - has links to more recent MDR menu, mainly from the Breakaway for 2016 - other ship/links are generally from prior years (which has been changed & replaced, mostly & sometimes gradually) http://www.beyondships2.com/norwegian-breakaway-menus.html

Sorry, can't help you with the 14 days rotation on the menu - are you doing a B2B or 10+ days ??

Have you check the Rollcalls for the Jewel with folks returning from recent sailings to see if anyone has/can upload the pix (it's a lot of work & time-consuming, I know ;) )

Happy planning for your cruise !

Edited by mking8288

I have been looking for some menu info as well. Can't remember where I found it, but I believe the Jewel MDR (as well as quite a few other ships) has not changed to the same menus as Breakaway. The link below which I found in another post shows dates for some but not all of the ships. Noticed some correlation between new menus and dry dock dates or lack therof.

To know if the menu shown (on beyond ships web site for example) is new or old, look at the section on the dinner menu that has the everyday offerings and if Steak Frites is listed that is considered new menu. On O Sheehan if there is chicken pot pie that is an old menu.

http://www.news.ncl.eu/show_press.php?id=1087

T