Boarding Time Email: Majesty of the Seas

Hi! We are cruising next week. I just received an email with various boarding times for the different decks. We planned on arriving early but our email says we should arrive at 2!! How strict are they with boarding? If we arrive at 10 am with our children, would they really make us wait four hours? Thanks!

Hi! We are cruising next week. I just received an email with various boarding times for the different decks. We planned on arriving early but our email says we should arrive at 2!! How strict are they with boarding? If we arrive at 10 am with our children, would they really make us wait four hours? Thanks!

Not strict at all, Royal does not enforce suggested boarding times.

Only if they gave you a specific reason should you abide by it. Such as Noro outbreak and the ship needs a deep cleaning or a USCG inspection. These types of cases boarding would be delayed. Otherwise get there when you can.