Brilliance tenders in Villefranche

My wife absolutely hates tendering, but we will be on the Brilliance in September for a Mediterranean cruise. Can anyone give me feedback on just how far away does the ship anchor from the tender docks and does the ship utilize its lifeboats or are their contracted ferries to tender passengers? If the tendering is a short distance and seas are calm my wife will be OK.

I'm sorry she doesn't like tendering - I can understand it may make some people uncomfortable. It can be rough or calm, obviously, depending on the seas and the weather. Our experience was pleasant, filled with excitement as we realized we were on the European cruise of a lifetime. :D

Villefranche is a lovely little seaside town. Tell her the gorgeous perfumed soaps she will find in town are worth the tender! ;):)

I'm sorry she doesn't like tendering - I can understand it may make some people uncomfortable. It can be rough or calm, obviously, depending on the seas and the weather. Our experience was pleasant, filled with excitement as we realized we were on the European cruise of a lifetime. :D

Villefranche is a lovely little seaside town. Tell her the gorgeous perfumed soaps she will find in town are worth the tender! ;):)

It was a beautiful smooth five minute ride to the French coast so don't worry about a thing I don't like tendering either but last time they used private boats not tenders from the ship

Take pictures of the ship as you sail away gorgeous