My View: Navigator Spring Break and Cabin 7388

APDMOM

What a wonderful review! Thank you! Such beautiful photos! May I ask what camera you use?

Thank you, Carrie!

I used 3 different cameras - mostly the Nikon D40x for ship pictures, and the Nikon S8200 and Nikon S9900 for port/entertainment pics. :) I have been through many cameras in my travel-rich life, and I just like the Nikon brand the best.

Thank you, Carrie!

I used 3 different cameras - mostly the Nikon D40x for ship pictures, and the Nikon S8200 and Nikon S9900 for port/entertainment pics. :) I have been through many cameras in my travel-rich life, and I just like the Nikon brand the best.

Well the photos are great! Very nice! They could be used for postcards and brochures!!

Well the photos are great! Very nice! They could be used for postcards and brochures!!

Thank you. I wish I could make a living just traveling and taking pictures![emoji3]

Yahoo! We are booked on Navigator again... Corner aft 7688 (We had to try the other side of the ship too) :D

At $97 per person per day, 9 days of cruising in our corner aft, and a visit to Aruba, Bonaire, and Curaçao, we could not resist.

Its our Corner aft..lol,weve done both sides,for a change.

• 1 year later...
Thank you, Carrie!

I used 3 different cameras - mostly the Nikon D40x for ship pictures, and the Nikon S8200 and Nikon S9900 for port/entertainment pics. :) I have been through many cameras in my travel-rich life, and I just like the Nikon brand the

best.

I also like the Nikon brand.

• 9 months later...