2017 schedule

Can anyone tell me when all the cruises for 2017 will be available? Looking at cruising either May/June 2017 or October/November 2017. I noticed not all itineraries have been released yet. Or am I looking in the wrong place (it's been quite a while since we cruised with RCI)?

Can anyone tell me when all the cruises for 2017 will be available? Looking at cruising either May/June 2017 or October/November 2017. I noticed not all itineraries have been released yet. Or am I looking in the wrong place (it's been quite a while since we cruised with RCI)?

Here is the schedule:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2017_2018/16048646_2017_2018_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

So, I am shopping for November 2017 south pacific. Does RCCL do anything to the south pacific that doesn't keep going to Australia? Princess has a RT this year Los Angeles to Tahiti and I would love to book something like that for October/November 2017.

So, I am shopping for November 2017 south pacific. Does RCCL do anything to the south pacific that doesn't keep going to Australia? Princess has a RT this year Los Angeles to Tahiti and I would love to book something like that for October/November 2017.

I believe the only Royal cruises that visit the South Pacific and are not round trips from Australia are their twice yearly transpacifics between Sydney and Seattle/Vancouver. They normally have two ships that do these twice yearly runs.

I'm still waiting for the rest of the November 2017 Europe sailings. They only have 2 itineraries up so far :(. Any idea when the rest of them might be up? :confused:

Most ships have already left Europe or are leaving. I doubt there will be any more added.

Royal only sails Europe seasonally.

For 2016 there was only 1 ship in Europe in November.

Edited by Ourusualbeach