What have you paid for a drinks package on Spirit?

Hi another question we have been offered a drinks package at £191 for 2 of us for a week we think that is reasonable although i don't drink alot at home think i can wade through the cocktail list quite easily i am on holiday after all :D:D

Thomson often offer free AI when the cruise is announced to get people to book early. The nearer the cruise the higher the price. At the end of the day it's up to you as to how much you drink as to whether or not it is worth it. At £190 it would still be a saving for us even though I'm not a big drinker but I do get through the soft drinks in the day.

Hi another question we have been offered a drinks package at £191 for 2 of us for a week we think that is reasonable although i don't drink alot at home think i can wade through the cocktail list quite easily i am on holiday after all :D:D

A gift,that works out at £13:64 per day each. We are going on Ovation of the Seas soon and the drinks package is £41 per day each. The drinks on RCL are expensive anyway though.

• 2 weeks later...
Linda our first ever cruise our bill came to £800 for 1 week, that's why we always take the drinks package, it's worth it even for cola,lemonade and water ,never mind a few halfs lol.

Muffinman :)

£800!! Blimey! Don't like fizzy drinks, rather have a cup of tea (free). Sorry I am very boring - :D:D

£800!! Blimey! Don't like fizzy drinks, rather have a cup of tea (free). Sorry I am very boring - :D:D

Not boring Linda. Sensible. If we drank £800 worth of alcoholic and soft drinks in a week we would be seriously worried about the implications for our health.

We enjoy wine with our meals and a couple of drinks in the evening while watching the show and listening to the bands.

We much prefer to have coffees and a glass or two local wine while off the ship exploring the ports.