Infinity AQ 9138 or 9143.....?

Qcruise

Hi Everyone

I have tried many searches and cannot find any info on this cabin Aqua class2 9046 Sky Deck. I understand there is a overhang, and the lido pool above, Could anyone help us with any knowledge of this cabin negatives and positives please. Thank you. sailing May 2016 :)

We have 9038 booked for August. Was concerned that the balcony might be smaller than it should be but that's not the case. In March we were on an NCL cruise and a Celebrity ship was docked right across the pier from us. I found what I'm pretty sure was the right cabin and scanned with our binoculars. It looks like a great balcony. Let me know what you think of the cabin when you return.

Looks like it's 9038 and 9043....sorry

You can get a pretty good idea of the balcony from the photo below, which someone posted previously.

9038 is the angled balcony right under the overhang, 2 decks directly above the man who is waving.

9043 is in the equivalent location on the other side of the ship.

Cabin70801.jpg

We were in Cabin 9038 last March. It was a great cabin and yes, the balcony is slightly larger. The only negative we had was the long walk everywhere. But, that possibly helped us wear off some calories. We had booked a guarantee so we think we lucked out. Enjoy!

Pearl

You can get a pretty good idea of the balcony from the photo below, which someone posted previously.

9038 is the angled balcony right under the overhang, 2 decks directly above the man who is waving.

9043 is in the equivalent location on the other side of the ship.

Cabin70801.jpg

Great picture to see. Just what I thought when I was looking across at the Celebrity ship opposite us. Thanks.