Royal Caribbean Drinks Packages!

If I were to purchase one of the drink packages and we are leaving out of Galveston, does this cover the TX tax that I have seen is added to drinks while you are in port and however long that lasts?

No additional taxes to, just to the cruise line. So they don't have a full bar available until they are in international waters

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

For those of you who have been able to purchase the drink packages at 20% off, how did you find out about the offer? Did you receive an email? Or did it show up during the booking process? Where in the process? How far out were you from sail date?

We are on the Liberty of the Seas sailing May 22. I would love to get 20% off of the drink packages.

Thanks!

Heard about it on Cruise Critic, where else?!! :D

Don't hold you breath on getting the discount on the Liberty btw. It seems like the 20% is for 9+ day sailings. One exception was the Anthem, but it's discount went away starting with the Memorial Day weekend sailing. The only other exception I saw reported on CC was one Jewel 7-day sailing.

Of course, even though I extremely doubt I will get the discount on my Liberty sailing (in 10 days!! :D) I still find myself checking periodically to be sure. :p

Well I stand corrected! Lots of reports today about the 20% discount showing up on 7 day cruises! Still not my May 1st Liberty cruise :( but I'll keep checking! :cool: Hopefully kwbound (and others) are continuing to check every day! Apparently you never know!

I DID find an INTERNET DISCOUNT! 30% off VOOM when purchased in advance for May 1 Liberty! Not something we're interested in though. We choose to disconnect - no little ones, elderly ones, etc. to keep tabs on back home so we're going to pass. BTW, I didn't think Liberty even had VOOM yet...

Well I stand corrected! Lots of reports today about the 20% discount showing up on 7 day cruises! Still not my May 1st Liberty cruise :( but I'll keep checking! :cool: Hopefully kwbound (and others) are continuing to check every day! Apparently you never know!

I DID find an INTERNET DISCOUNT! 30% off VOOM when purchased in advance for May 1 Liberty! Not something we're interested in though. We choose to disconnect - no little ones, elderly ones, etc. to keep tabs on back home so we're going to pass. BTW, I didn't think Liberty even had VOOM yet...

Didn't think they did either. It wasn't advertised earlier this month but my dad got a package and it was actually quite fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Is there a limit the number of drinks per day? I know on other cruise lines (or so I've been told by family), they will limit you.

No max per day and no time limit between drinks.

I am on the Liberty May 15 cruise. 20% discount available on select, premium, & ultimate beverage packages. Did not show up on cruise planner, had to call and no problem getting it. (Select $237.89/33.98 day - Premium $310.58/$44.37 day - Ultimate $356.83/$50.97 day all includes gratuities). No idea how long this special will last or what packages will cost on board. :confused: I booked 1 Premium and 1 Ultimate yesterday. :o:). You might want to call RCCL. Hope this helps.;)

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if they are offering the 10 drink punch card on the Med. sailings on Jewel of the Seas? I have the 3 drinks loaded on my card and can go in the CL but I was thinking for after dinner and our one sea day.

Thanks!!

I am on the Liberty May 15 cruise. 20% discount available on select, premium, & ultimate beverage packages. Did not show up on cruise planner, had to call and no problem getting it. (Select $237.89/33.98 day - Premium $310.58/$44.37 day - Ultimate $356.83/$50.97 day all includes gratuities). No idea how long this special will last or what packages will cost on board. :confused: I booked 1 Premium and 1 Ultimate yesterday. :o:). You might want to call RCCL. Hope this helps.;)

I am on the 7/17 Liberty cruise. I found the drink package under "vacation purchases" of my planner. I contacted customer service to see if I could purchase it when we are sea to avoid the sales tax, but was told it was pre purchase only.

Diana

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am on the 7/17 Liberty cruise. I found the drink package under "vacation purchases" of my planner. I contacted customer service to see if I could purchase it when we are sea to avoid the sales tax, but was told it was pre purchase only.

Diana

Royal has not charged US sales tax on purchases of beverage packages while in port.