April 4 Carnival Liberty 5 day Review

DenaInWyo

Came back to this tonight because my sister hadn't read it. If you just go to the first page and copy/paste the address in your browser that will make a link. I know this response is way too late though, sorry.

So much has happened since I posted this! My mom had her hip surgery and is ready to cruise. My grumpy cat in my avatar had to be put to sleep and I miss her terribly :( She lived with me for twelve years and was my little minion but she was blind and scared and I had to do the right thing.

That Magic cruise I talked about? 9 more days! I can't even believe it's time to go again! I'll be writing a review of that one too! I'm still FB friends with my table mates and that gal I met on deck 10 on the Progreso day. Happy cruising everyone! See you in a couple of weeks when I tell you how the Magic went.

Came back to this tonight because my sister hadn't read it. If you just go to the first page and copy/paste the address in your browser that will make a link. I know this response is way too late though, sorry.

So much has happened since I posted this! My mom had her hip surgery and is ready to cruise. My grumpy cat in my avatar had to be put to sleep and I miss her terribly :( She lived with me for twelve years and was my little minion but she was blind and scared and I had to do the right thing.

That Magic cruise I talked about? 9 more days! I can't even believe it's time to go again! I'll be writing a review of that one too! I'm still FB friends with my table mates and that gal I met on deck 10 on the Progreso day. Happy cruising everyone! See you in a couple of weeks when I tell you how the Magic went.

I just saw your review pop up again...I remember because we were commenting on leaving surprises for our cabin stewards.

I'm commenting now to let you know how very sorry I am for the loss of your fur baby...we've been there and it's never easy. They are family members.

I do hope you have a great time on your upcoming Magic cruise and looking forward to your review and will be happy to follow along. I'm curious to see what you leave your cabin steward this time. :D

I just saw your review pop up again...I remember because we were commenting on leaving surprises for our cabin stewards.

I'm commenting now to let you know how very sorry I am for the loss of your fur baby...we've been there and it's never easy. They are family members.

I do hope you have a great time on your upcoming Magic cruise and looking forward to your review and will be happy to follow along. I'm curious to see what you leave your cabin steward this time. :D

Thanks for your kindness. I'm still at the point I can't think of her without getting a little teary and your words mean a lot.

Mom is coming this time so I don't know if I'll get away with any shenanigans, but we'll see!