Can someone explain how the internet plans work?

3 of us, sharing a room, will be using the one device internet plan. If one person is using the internet, and another person tries to log on, what happens? Does the person using the internet get bumped off? Or does the person trying to log on get a message that the internet is in use. I would appreciate any help on figuring this out. :)

3 of us, sharing a room, will be using the one device internet plan. If one person is using the internet, and another person tries to log on, what happens? Does the person using the internet get bumped off? Or does the person trying to log on get a message that the internet is in use. I would appreciate any help on figuring this out. :)

Depends on the ship.

I have seen it both ways.

You set up a username and password when you purchase the account. You'll need to enter that info to access the wifi. If one person is already connected, it will notify you that another device cannot be accessed. The first person will need to log out for the other person to log in.

You set up a username and password when you purchase the account. You'll need to enter that info to access the wifi. If one person is already connected, it will notify you that another device cannot be accessed. The first person will need to log out for the other person to log in.

I agree with Carol, I've also seen it both ways.