Butterfly People Cafe?

OldWhalersDaughter

I see that Butterfly People has moved. Does anyone know if they still operate the Cafe at their new location? We sail on the 22nd and were looking forward to lunching there during our post cruise stay in San Juan. This is our fifth time in San Juan, and that cafe has become a habit with us. Teri

We went to the BF people last year. It was the first time we had ever heard of it. I don't remember seeing a cafe (but I wasn't looking for it either). If it was there it must have a different entrance because I think I would have noticed if there had been an entrance from the shop (or even a sign). I hope I overlooked it and it is still there for you.

I see that Butterfly People has moved. Does anyone know if they still operate the Cafe at their new location? We sail on the 22nd and were looking forward to lunching there during our post cruise stay in San Juan. This is our fifth time in San Juan, and that cafe has become a habit with us. Teri

Their new web site doesn't mention a cafe. You might e-mail them - addy is on the home page.

http://www.butterflypeople.com/index.htm

Archived