Western vs Eastern vs Southern ?

KalamityJane

I'm looking on the Vista and we can do a 6 day Western for 3900, 8 day Eastern for 5700 or 8 day Southern for 5900, all in a FH suite.

So my question is, do we book the 6 day and deal with the Western ports (we have not taken the kids to these, so they are new to us) and enjoy the savings, or go for the better ports but pay a lot more for them?

Should add that I would be okay with booking far out for a much better deal, these prices are for early 2017, I can do much better in later 2017 but we'd like to cruise in this year as well.

So my question is, do we book the 6 day and deal with the Western ports (we have not taken the kids to these, so they are new to us) and enjoy the savings, or go for the better ports but pay a lot more for them?

I'm a little confused:confused:. Have you done the western ports before to determine they are not desirable? If you've not done them, they are pretty nice. I'd go west for the price difference :)

I'm a little confused:confused:. Have you done the western ports before to determine they are not desirable? If you've not done them, they are pretty nice. I'd go west for the price difference :)

I've done them but not with kids. I am definitely interested in some of the port options, especially in Cozumel, for kids :) either way we will have a great time, just wondering if the extra 2 days and different ports made the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've done them but not with kids. I am definitely interested in some of the port options, especially in Cozumel, for kids :) either way we will have a great time, just wondering if the extra 2 days and different ports made the difference.

Ok gotcha. I'd save the dough and spend it on some killer excursions for the kids to enjoy :)