What time has the Escape been getting back to Miami?

tallnthensome

My itinerary says the Escape gets back to the port of Miami to disembark at 8AM. For those who have been on her has this been the case? Before or after 8? What time have most people been off the ship? Thanks!

Generally disembarkation will begin shortly before 8:00, HOWEVER, IF CBP or the health department want to run checks it may be delayed, and not start until much later. Normally everyone is off by 9:45 - 10:00, but if one of those inspections take place it could be after noon when everyone is off.

My itinerary says the Escape gets back to the port of Miami to disembark at 8AM. For those who have been on her has this been the case? Before or after 8? What time have most people been off the ship? Thanks!

Hello :)

I see we are on the same sailing. Have you signed in to our roll call? We have a few activities you might be interested in.... Meet & Greet, Slot Pull...Just thought I'd invite you if you didn't know about it.

Hello :)

I see we are on the same sailing. Have you signed in to our roll call? We have a few activities you might be interested in.... Meet & Greet, Slot Pull...Just thought I'd invite you if you didn't know about it.

Cool! Sounds good! I'll talk to my wife about it. Thanks for the info all!

Escape usually arrives around 5 or 5:30am, according to the updates I get from Marine Traffic. However, they certainly don't start disembarking that early.

We like to sit on our balcony and watch us sail in. Then we have time to go in and completely pack before disembarkation begins. (We never waste our last evening on the ship packing, and prefer to do it after we are back. :) )

Edited by LrgPizza

Just off Escape this morning :( and we were already docked when I woke up at 6:45. We chose to do self disembarkation and walked off the ship around 9am. Had to be out of our cabins by 9 and breakfast service ended at 9, as well. Walking off the ship at that time was pretty easy. Didn't really encounter a line until customs and even that was steady moving. Now outside was a mad house, but getting off the ship was pretty simple.