Has any one stayed in a yacht club handicapped cabin?

jerseyaxn

I just booked one on the seaside the balcony looks really big.i have mobility issues i will have a scooter

Jersey,,,it's going to be pretty hard to answer that question because MSC Seaside will not be the same as let's say MSC Divina. However, looking at the deck plan for MSC Seaside, stateroom 18024 and 18029 appear to have extremely large balconies so I'm hoping you were able to book one of those handicap staterooms.

Yes i did.I thought it looked very big myself.i know irs hard since the ship just started being built. We are looking forward to trying msc.Im also looking forward ro the seaside since its threir first ship designed for the american market

Yes i did.I thought it looked very big myself.i know irs hard since the ship just started being built. We are looking forward to trying msc.Im also looking forward ro the seaside since its threir first ship designed for the american market

Good for you Jersey!!! We are sailing a back to back in the Yacht Club onboard MSC Seaside in April 2018 and we are excited for that trip as well. We are looking forward to the two deck Yacht Club restaurant/Yacht Club Lounge as well as the nine specialty restaurants onboard,,but if you're in the Yacht Club,,there really isn't any need to ever leave. We've sailed onboard MSC Divina twice in the Yacht Club and the experience is like no other we have ever experienced,,,you definitely made a great decision!!!:)

We are also looking forward to the private island it sounds awesome.i would love to due a back 2 back but my wife works still.i hear the yact club guests will have a private beach on the island

Yes,,For MSC Yacht Club guests, an exclusive spa and wellness sanctuary with private bungalows and massage huts has been designated to the northwest corner of the island.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/About-MSC/News/Ocean-Cay-MSC-Marine-Reserve.aspx

As usual great info Mike! Quick question: Can you anser this? will this yc section be accessible (for yc memebers) for free or only for those booked on spa appointments or booked in the bungalows?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As usual great info Mike! Quick question: Can you anser this? will this yc section be accessible (for yc memebers) for free or only for those booked on spa appointments or booked in the bungalows?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Pluca!!!! The entire area is reserved for Yacht Club members. I think the spa, massage and wellness services will be available for an additional fee,,,and possibly the bungalows as well. I'm hoping those reservations can be made prior to sailing,,but if not,,I'm sure the Yacht Club concierge will have the information available. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I just booked one on the seaside the balcony looks really big.i have mobility issues i will have a scooter

It looks bigger but it seems that they have made the rooms smaller then on the Divina. Inside rooms are 129 sq ft , on the Divina they are 138-169 sq ft and the balcony rooms are also smaller 150 versus 191 sq ft. So no one knows for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...