Feb 27, 2017 Summit Flower Power

Riverobsessed

Hi, not sure if I should be posting here or on the Celebrity Summit Roll Call thread so I did both and I'll wait and see what happens.

My husband and I just booked this Charter/Theme cruise. Anyone else on board?

We really had to think about this one. The price was not what we're used to. Then we figured the cruise isn't what we're used to, so let's try it. It really does look like a lot of fun. I checked with the Flower Power reservation desk and what convinced me to book, aside from the exciting itinerary is that Celebrity still offers packages for sale, such as beverage and specialty dining. We like to pay in advance so that when we're on board, it's not such a nuisance.

TTYS

Edited by Riverobsessed

• 4 weeks later...

We went this year and really enjoyed ourselves. We have only cruised three times and we liked the fact that there was so much to do on the at-sea days. Music and trivia and interview with the artists.

We would bump into the band members here and there and it was great to talk to them, even though it was mostly to compliment the show or their music.

We liked the size of the ship, not too big or small

The ports of call were not our favorites, but we enjoyed the cruise so much we're going next year too.

We've been on a lot of cruises on various cruise lines but the Flower Power Cruise was THE most fun we've had and it just happened to be on a ship.

It was worth every penny. Don't view this as a 'cruise'....view it as being able to hobnob with famous people from the 60's that just happen to be on the same ship. We didn't care what ship it was or where it was going. The activities and concerts and interviews and meet and greets were all we needed. People who complain about the price or the ship or the ports don't get it. It's the MUSIC and being with 2000+ like minded people. We were on the Malt Shop Memory Cruise in 2014 and we thought it was the best cruise we'd been on until we went on the Flower Power cruise....THAT was even better! Too bad Peter Noone won't be on either next year. He was the best performer on both cruises. But so were the Rascals and Blood Sweat and Tears and Guess Who and Gary Puckett and the Grass Roots and the Buckinghams etc etc etc. Wonderful, wonderful time!

Edited by Diver2014