Sensation questions

Irina555

Just to confirm...we leave out on June 11th....

NO Hair dryers in room and NO fridges.

Also, we ordered water to be delivered...but can we bring a 12 pack of soda?

Here is a link to the Carnival check in procedures including what you can/ can not bring onboard. There is lots of good info here https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/category/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ2MzA2NDkyNC9zaWQvOUU1b3FqUW0%3D/c/261,167

No Hairdryers? thats seems odd, We had hairdryers on Imagination, (fantasy class ship) the dryer was located in the drawer of the dresser.

It seems odd, but it is true. I just got off the Sensation and there were no hairdryers in the rooms.

I just got off of a cruise on the Sensation and it seems the menu was a mix between old and new but it was great. No hair dryer in the room, but we called our state room attendant and he brought one to us within 5 minutes.

How was your cruise? Very rarely do any posts on the Sensation come up.

I agree. I did not see much info about the Sensation before our cruise. We did the 4 night Western Carribean, Key West and Cozumel. The ship is fine despite it's age. The crew were all great. Getting on and off was well organized. The food was not as great as I remember on previous cruises, but still good, imo.

I loved the Mongolian Wok and the grilled burgers on the pool deck were also really good. MDR entrees were hit and miss. I did not like the prime rib and others did not like the beef brisket. I had grilled tilapia one night and Mahi Mahi another that were good. The appetizers were mainly very good. I had 2 or 3 apps every night.

We enjoyed the atrium bar and the adult comedy shows. Overall the entertainment was good.

Any questions?

I agree. I did not see much info about the Sensation before our cruise. We did the 4 night Western Carribean, Key West and Cozumel. The ship is fine despite it's age. The crew were all great. Getting on and off was well organized. The food was not as great as I remember on previous cruises, but still good, imo.

I loved the Mongolian Wok and the grilled burgers on the pool deck were also really good. MDR entrees were hit and miss. I did not like the prime rib and others did not like the beef brisket. I had grilled tilapia one night and Mahi Mahi another that were good. The appetizers were mainly very good. I had 2 or 3 apps every night.

We enjoyed the atrium bar and the adult comedy shows. Overall the entertainment was good.

Any questions?

Thanks for the info! :) We know the boat is small and older but as long as it is clean we are fine with it. We were on the Ecstasy a few years ago and we really loved our Grand Suite with Extended balcony so we figured we would take a quick 5 day cruise to Nassau, Grand Turk and our favorite beach Half Moon Cay to relax and get away before college starts up again. My family usually stays away from the beef entrees so hopefully the other choices will be ok. If not, they will fill up on the chocolate melting cakes. lol

Thanks for the info! :) We know the boat is small and older but as long as it is clean we are fine with it. We were on the Ecstasy a few years ago and we really loved our Grand Suite with Extended balcony so we figured we would take a quick 5 day cruise to Nassau, Grand Turk and our favorite beach Half Moon Cay to relax and get away before college starts up again. My family usually stays away from the beef entrees so hopefully the other choices will be ok. If not, they will fill up on the chocolate melting cakes. lol

The crew worked hard to keep the ship clean. I read reports about staff cuts, but there was no evidence of it on the Sensation. Bussers were there to ask if they could take our dishes even before we finished, lol. Tables were wiped down promptly. Bathrooms were always clean.

The crew worked hard to keep the ship clean. I read reports about staff cuts, but there was no evidence of it on the Sensation. Bussers were there to ask if they could take our dishes even before we finished, lol. Tables were wiped down promptly. Bathrooms were always clean.

We found the Sensation to be a very clean ship including all public areas and our own stateroom. The crew are wonderful, friendly and always working hard.