beveraage package ?

ccmg

I'm 99.9 % positive that the packages are per/person. Not everyone in the cabin has to buy a package or even the same package.

That is correct. Some lines require everyone in the room to have the packages, but not Royal. One can have Ultimate, one can have soda package or none at all it's up to you. You are also correct in that prices are per person. Keep in mind the listed $39/49/59 per day don't include the added on gratuity.

That is correct. Some lines require everyone in the room to have the packages, but not Royal. One can have Ultimate, one can have soda package or none at all it's up to you. You are also correct in that prices are per person. Keep in mind the listed $39/49/59 per day don't include the added on gratuity.

Some RCCL cruises are now offering 20 percent off, planner will show it if discount is on that voyage, I have it on one cruise but not on another

Thanks for the quick reply. Maybe if I tell this person I read it on cruisecritic, whe will finally believe me. :-)

How about...http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=336&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqId=5805

I searched "beverage" in their FAQs.