Can you find out how full your cruise will be?

My apologies if this is discussed often (I'm not on here too much). I just noticed that there are a lot of rooms still available in each category for the cruise I am taking in a couple of weeks. I seem to remember some conversations on here in regards to how full your cruise will be. Since I can see quite a selection of rooms available and you only see a small selection of what is really open I am beginning to think that our cruise is not very full. Not that it really matters (just a little more space on the dance floor and maybe a chair on the pool deck ;) )...just curious if there is anyway to know if your cruise will be filled to capacity or say only 80% full?

Wow, what ship are you on? I checked ours (Serenade) for Nov. 26 sailing out of San Juan 2 weeks ago and there is hardly anything left ! So much for the upgrade fairy visiting us at the pier and giving us a suite for our 25th anniversary cruise :( I will be happy with our balcony on deck 9 tho .

Have a great cruise !

at least a few insided advertised. But wait til 90 days before the cruise when folks do not pay & lose their stateroom & the waitlist gets empty, then upgrade fairy should hit!

Same with any other cruise. Just check C&Z site for reservations on the cruise you are on. If it shows everything taken then it is full, then check 90 days before for the real truth.

at least a few insided advertised. But wait til 90 days before the cruise when folks do not pay & lose their stateroom & the waitlist gets empty, then upgrade fairy should hit!

Same with any other cruise. Just check C&Z site for reservations on the cruise you are on. If it shows everything taken then it is full, then check 90 days before for the real truth.

What is the C&Z site?

I think it might be a typo. Maybe they meant C & A (crown & anchor) seeing "A" is so close to "Z" on the key board.

As far as checking rooms available just go to RCCL web site and do as if you are doing an online booking. Room available and there # come up. Of course at that stage you cancel.

Archived