Contacting Autoprogreso to Change Reservation

deanaw72

Hello All!

I'm hoping someone on here can help me figure out how to get in contact with Autoprogreso. I scheduled the all-inclusive beach day for June 29, but just got an email from Carnival that the itinerary has changed and we will now be in Progreso on June 30. I have emailed Autoprogreso a couple of times but haven't gotten a response. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Are you emailing: cruise@autoprogreso.com? You might try sending another email directed to Guadalupe who we have dealt with for years. She always answers my emails within 24 hours, give or take. Did you prepay for your excursion? If not, then don't worry if they don't get back with you. In 7 or 8 excursions with them we have only prebooked once. The other times we just stop by and pay then.

Yes, that's where I've emailed now 3 times. I prebooked so I have now sent a message through PayPal as well. I hate to have to start a dispute (or whatever it's called) but I also don't want to get there the day after and have them say "Oh you were supposed to be here yesterday, sorry."

I finally got in touch with them through PayPal and all is good. That is strange that I would have such a hard time getting in touch with them. Others on the boards have said they've been very responsive. But, it's all fixed now!:D