RHAPSODY - Has She Had Any Recent Rebuilds or Drydocks????

DHADEN

I recently emailed RC to find out about the dry dock schedule because we are on the 12/10 sailing. They responded that she will be in dry dock on 11/3. Sailing transatlantic on 11/23. Starts sailing out of Tampa to Caribbean 12/3. They did not provide any details of what work will be done. Happy sailing!!

By which email address you spoke with them? Would like to ask them a few things too, but not sure where exactly to send...

Ok, so if this is true, then What is the Rhapsody doing from Oct. 1st through the 22nd of 2017??? There is no itinerary for those days.

- That's a separate issue we are talking about this year, not 2017. ..................

I STARTED THE THREAD!! :rolleyes:

What do you mean, You're not talking about 2017???

Can anyone tell us about the last time Rhapsody went into "DryDock" or had a "Rebuild"????

I thought she had been through a rebuild a couple of years ago, but not sure. Now we are hearing rumors that she will be going in for a few weeks in Oct. of 2017.

Does anyone know for sure????

We are booked on the Oct. 23rd 2017 NJ to Tampa Repo, and I wanted to know why the Rhapsody does NOT have any itineraries scheduled for Oct. 1 through Oct. 22.

There are Itineraries BEFORE and there are Itineraries AFTER.

What's up with that????

Edited by DHADEN

We are booked on the Oct. 23rd 2017 NJ to Tampa Repo, and I wanted to know why the Rhapsody does NOT have any itineraries scheduled for Oct. 1 through Oct. 22.

There are Itineraries BEFORE and there are Itineraries AFTER.

What's up with that????

Most of the posts here and the info reported so far talks about a dry dock this year - all of the comments are about a Nov 2016 dry-dock. There might be a hole in the schedule for 2017 but is unlikely to be a dry dock - both due to the supposed dry-dock this year and because the ship will be NY before and after the hole int he schedule - no dry dock that I know takes place in the NY area.

Can anyone tell us about the last time Rhapsody went into "DryDock" or had a "Rebuild"????

I thought she had been through a rebuild a couple of years ago, but not sure. Now we are hearing rumors that she will be going in for a few weeks in Oct. of 2017.

Does anyone know for sure????

May 2017 I believe....:)