Cold cabins on the dream

Inkah

Which cabins can you recommend that have been cold recently ? The last lido balcony cabin i stayed in was sooo hot.

Good luck finding a cabin that's really cool. The majority of passengers that are not cold natured have been complaining for at least a few years that cabins are too warm and there is no resolution. Your best bet is to pack a fan.

I agree with you that cabins the last few years have been way too warm to sleep comfortably or otherwise enjoy when you're trying to get cleaned up to go enjoy the ship. A fan is a must for me when I cruise on Carnival ships. Good luck finding a cold cabin!

We stayed in cove balcony 2256 on the Dream last fall and it was definitely cold. I actually asked for an extra blanket because my hubby likes the AC up all the way and I didn't want him to be uncomfortable by turning it down.

Of course we also kept the curtain closed when not in the room and we never left the balcony door open either. Sometimes I don't understand how some people can complain that their cabin was too hot, but then at the same time, have no problem at all leaving the door open for long periods. What do they really expect is going to happen if you let all the cold air out and overwork the AC in the process?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by bakersdozen12