Carnival Fascination teens

Escaping2016

The Fascination has waterworks, which has pretty decent waterslides. There will be a program for 12-14 year olds. My older son went the first night on both of his cruises, and met people that he hung out with the rest of the cruise. They will have organized activities, but I'd say he went to about a third of those, and other times he and his friends were swimming, playing ping pong, etc.

Hi we are contemplating a cruise for Feb on the fascination and we are wondering if there are things to do on board for 14 year olds.

Keep in mind that this is one of Carnival's smallest ships - so there aren't all the eating venues etc that you find on larger ships. That said, however, we like this class better than the much larger Conquest class. They have a more intimate feel about them.

They will be in the 12-14 group which has late morning/afternoon actives on sea days, and night stuff after dinner all the time. At that age, my son always went to the meet and greet, found friends and then did some activities in the club and hung out playing ping pong, chess, swimming etc. This ship isn't going to have any bells and whistles like flow rider, ice shows etc. But they seem to have fun just hanging out, taking pictures, going to the comedy club etc.

Keep in mind that this is one of Carnival's smallest ships - so there aren't all the eating venues etc that you find on larger ships. That said, however, we like this class better than the much larger Conquest class. They have a more intimate feel about them.

Since you brought up the eating venues, I am wondering how is the food on that ship? Are there options for a picky teen?