Cell phone-AT&T cruise ship pkg

Has anyone used this on the ship at sea? How well does it work (e.g. are there line drops; sufficient clarity, etc.)? I'll be on the Anthem in about a month and may have to take/make a few work-related calls. Texting is also important. I'd really like to totally get away, but that seems not to be possible. At least I can relax most of the time.

Has anyone used this on the ship at sea? How well does it work (e.g. are there line drops; sufficient clarity, etc.)? I'll be on the Anthem in about a month and may have to take/make a few work-related calls. Texting is also important. I'd really like to totally get away, but that seems not to be possible. At least I can relax most of the time.

Just realize you don't need the cruise ship package to make and receive calls. Without the package, you just pay the "per use" rate for calls and sent texts (incoming texts are free). Depending how many minutes of calls and texts you need, pay per use could actually be cheaper.

I've used it several times, the talk text plan. Always worked great. On that plan you can't send pictures attachments.

Your employer may reimburse you for it.

The plan does include picture messages. Sending or receiving a picture message does require cellular data is turned on, perhaps that's why it didn't work for you.

The plan does include picture messages. Sending or receiving a picture message does require cellular data is turned on, perhaps that's why it didn't work for you.

To send pictures you have to have the Talk,Text, Data plan.

As I said you can't with the Talk, Text plan.