Too many choices!

Lee2385

I feel like I need a week in Cozumel! I'm trying to decide between Carnival's "amazing secret river", "mystic river & paradise lagoon", "turtle cove & cavern snorkel" and Mr. Sanchos!!! I know they are all different but hoping someone has done a couple or shoot even all and can suggest their favorite!?! Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree that unless you're going to the mainland for a ruins tour you don't need to blow the bank on a ship sponsored tour. Read some reviews of the different things to do there and just go for it. The only thing I would never do there on my own is drive. I know others don't share this opinion but to each their own. There are plenty of cabs that will take me anywhere I want to go. I just don't feel comfortable driving there and I don't speak enough Spanish to get by in case of an accident. We usually go to Paradise Beach since we don't drink and wouldn't get our money's worth from an AI.

Coz is easy to do on your own - I would avoid all of the ship tours unless you are heading to the mainland for a Mayan ruins tour. Mr. Sanchos is a fun beach club - enjoy. :)

I have been to Coz many times. We are going again in August and will be doing Mr. Sanchos All inclusive with some first time cruisers. We enjoy it!! You can also go parasailing via one of their vendors. Or the banana boat is fun as well( all extra). Google it to see more info)

Just got back from doing turtle cove and cavern snorkel. It is a long day but so much fun. We were on the last ferry back to Cozumel and the ship was blowing her horn for last call aboard when we arrived, so you should definitely book with Carnival on that one. We saw about 6 turtles and they were so close I had to move to avoid one swimming into me as it surfaced for air. The cave snorkel was interesting too. The water is very chilly at first but we got used to it.