voom internet

I am on independence of the seas on 16th July this year and wondered does this have the super fast internet? It says voom when i go to book but then i have read it says that on all packages?

So would love to know if the insane over priced charges are actually for a service that work!

Any help much appreciated on this

I am on independence of the seas on 16th July this year and wondered does this have the super fast internet? It says voom when i go to book but then i have read it says that on all packages?

So would love to know if the insane over priced charges are actually for a service that work!

Any help much appreciated on this

There have been no reports of faster internet from Indy yet.

Well, now you can get Internet at only 1/2 the insane price - even if the service is just as slow.

Well, now you can get Internet at only 1/2 the insane price - even if the service is just as slow.

That's what I was thinking, the price is much better than before, even without the speed increase.

i just got off of Indy yesterday and the internet was $25 a day if you bought the 3 day package and $40 for one 24 hour package. It was not Voom. I was really surprised at how expensive it was, especially with the current advertising of Voom which is cheaper! I remember reading a post where someone said they tried to buy the internet online for Indy for our 3 day cruise and the total came to $75 and no one could make sense of it. Well after getting on the ship it made sense. No idea why their slow internet had different pricing then the other ships.

hi

not long off the ovation of the seas and i got voom for $72 for the 7 day cruise

1 device surf and email no time limit

if you logged out of 1 device i,e, phone you can log back in on a tablet or other device

for streaming it started at $150.00