20% off Drink Package Offer

I've not seen a larger percentage off claimed.

However, you should double check the numbers because many are seeing an 18% price jump before the 20% off, so it's not really 20% off.

However, you should double check the numbers because many are seeing an 18% price jump before the 20% off, so it's not really 20% off.

I am seeing that on Facebook at the Oasis site. We haven't booked it yet, so any savings would be good, I guess. Yes?

The premium used to show $49 and now shows $47. I'm not a math wiz but I don't think that is 20%. Lol

This just came up in my cruise planner for sailing on the Oasis -August 20.

Do they ever offer any more of a discount or should I jump on it now?

Thank you.

Good luck trying to figure out their math.

I paid for a select drinks package for my Vision of Seas Cruise next week. The origional price some months back was 273.42 euro for 1 week, it has been reduced down to 195.30 Euro now. I just cancelled and rebooked at the lower price. However i have just read the small print and it states: Prices subject to change without notice, gratuities may be added based on itinerary. Packages cannot be shared, are not transferable. Beverage Package refund requests must be submitted within 48 hours of purchase to be considered. Your check may reflect an additional tax for

certain ports or itineraries.

Does this mean they can add 18% gratuity on each drink? I have been told this has happened on other cruise lines even when you have purchased a drinks package?. I also note it says refunds are to be submitted within 48hrs of purchase - well mine had been paid for months ago and i had no problem getting a refund and booking at the lower price!.

Agreed Bob. Just looked at my cruise planner for our Oasis sailing in July and the 20% is listed for all offered packages. The base price for the Premium is $47. Last week it was $49. So obviously they raised the package price and are now making it look like 20% off. It totals out with these numbers to a savings of $16 for the 7 nights. RCCL pricing lately is truly enough to make you crazy & appear to give you HUGE discounts. I also priced our next 2 Harmony sailings ( April 2017 & July 2017) and our cruise faree is still cheaper without all of the current discounts. Truly amazing!

I just booked it for a 4 day Enchantment cruise and saved $9.44.😐. The original price was $49, 20% off price $47...I don't get their math. 49-20%=39.....not 47. I feel like a fool I called all my friends and had them book the premium package!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Edited by jakenashleysmom

I just booked it for a 4 day Enchantment cruise and saved $9.44.. The original price was $49, 20% off price $47...I don't get their math. 49-20%=39.....not 47. I feel like a fool I called all my friends and had them book the premium package!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

It should have been $39.00

That's what I paid last week.

Keep watching it. If it drops cancel and rebook.

I posted the price math problem on there FB page, they came back to tell me that the 20% is off there on board price which is dumb!

When you booked yours was the price correct online or did you have to call?

I have never seen the Premium for $39 (on a 7 day cruise). It has always been $49 but I have seen the Select $39 all the time. When is your cruise?

I'm on Enchantment of the Seas in September of 2016 and premium is at $47. I called and spoke to supervisor, who told me yes it's $39 and then is like oh hold on and comes back in a min and is like it's $47. I tried to explain but it was waste of time. All he said was we raised the price to offer the discount. Was not willing to work at all and was rude. Honestly as much as we enjoyed cruising w them, it's time to move on to other cruise lines.

Edited by alex800

I'm on Enchantment of the Seas in September of 2016 and premium is at $47. I called and spoke to supervisor, who told me yes it's $39 and then is like oh hold on and comes back in a min and is like it's $47. I tried to explain but it was waste of time. All he said was we raised the price to offer the discount. Was not willing to work at all and was rude. Honestly as much as we enjoyed cruising w them, it's time to move on to other cruise lines.

Wow - I have never seen the Premium $39 - we don't cruise until August - maybe I should wait.

I posted the price math problem on there FB page, they came back to tell me that the 20% is off there on board price which is dumb!

When you booked yours was the price correct online or did you have to call?

It was $39.00 online. Empress June 11th. $39.00 plus 18% for a total of $221.84. 5 nights.

I have never seen the Premium for $39 (on a 7 day cruise). It has always been $49 but I have seen the Select $39 all the time. When is your cruise?

Empress 5nt on June 11th. The June 16th cruise it shows $47.00. I'm holding off on that one to see what happens.

It states "LIMITED TIME OFFER! 20% off onboard prices when you buy now."

In the past online and onboard prices were the same, never a sale. Now it says 20% off ONBOARD so I wonder if RC is going to charge more for these packages onboard versus purchasing in advance. Also, if you go to add cart without actually paying it will give you the total price including the 18% gratuity. So I priced the Premium at $44 for a 7 day cruise and it totals $363.44 which works out to $51.92/day. September last year I paid $404 I believe for the Premium package for 7 days. This sale saves me $40+ from what I paid last year so I'm going to purchase it. I'd hate to wait til onboard and find it it's more expensive than the original $49/day!!

Edited by aussievc

We got $39 for the Premium package for next weeks Adventure of the Seas.

and I just went back online and now it say $44 a day. Glad I locked in a few days ago! That a savings of $82 for the two of us

Edited by RI_Cruiser

The June 25th Adventure has is at $53, $47 and $39 with a 20% discount and gratuities added to this price. We are debating on this. We have $450.00 of onboard credit from our Visa and will take two bottles of wine on. With four port days I am not sure it would be worth it.

Random question. While I know there's no sharing of a drink package - what about the discount on bottles of wine? If I have the package and my husband does not, can we share the bottle of wine that I got at a 20% discount because I have the drink package?

Random question. While I know there's no sharing of a drink package - what about the discount on bottles of wine? If I have the package and my husband does not, can we share the bottle of wine that I got at a 20% discount because I have the drink package?

You can share the discount bottles of wine with anyone.

On our anthem sailing we had 1 drink package. Each time we both ordered drinks gave them both cards and were never once charged for the second drink! Awesome for us!! Receipt was always the card with the package. Many times they never even took the cards , just looked at then, gave Em back and brought the drunks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just confirmed with Captain's Club - The Premium Beverage Package for our Oasis July sailing went up to $59 before the so called 20%. Just the other day it was $49 on my cruise planner. So they are at it again - either the prices are really going up OR they raised it for now to discount 20% and will lower it after the promo? Just got a flyer from someone on board Oasis today & the premium is still showing $49. Hope this helps in everyone's calculations!

We got $39 for the Premium package for next weeks Adventure of the Seas.

and I just went back online and now it say $44 a day. Glad I locked in a few days ago! That a savings of $82 for the two of us

Same here. I got mine on my upcoming Empress cruise for $39.00

It's now back up to $49.00

These prices really are all over the place! Fortunately, I think I just got lucky.

Up until yesterday, the price of the Premium package on our 7-night Serenade of the Seas Baltic cruise in mid-July was $57/day, gratuities included. (I confirmed on more than one occasion that the gratuities were included by adding the package to my cart & looking at the total.)

This morning, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Premium package for our cruise is now $39, PLUS gratuity, for a total of $46.02 per day. This is in fact ALMOST a 20% savings (19.26%, to be exact). My husband & I decided to book it for both of us.

Happy Mother's Day to me from Royal Caribbean!

Now we'll just have to find another way to use up our OBC. . .