Cabin 1106

my2kids

Finally was assigned cabin 1106, cant wait to go! Has anyone been in this cabin before? How is it regarding noise and motion?

No one has ever stayed in this cabin before - Carnival has been holding it until you booked a cruise (Sorry, can't resist these "has anyone ever" questions) LOL

Enjoy your cruise.

Its the Triumph, actually that is where I thought I posted it. And yes, I realize people have stayed there before. I just wanted general opinions regarding the room and setup and location.

As a reasonably intelligent person, I can deduce from your post you meant if anyone reading your post had stayed in the room and had any input so I shall save the snarky comments.

I did a quick google search, because you can find pictures of most cabins that way.

I found this.

Hope it helps a little.

http://www.********************/Site/view_cabin.php?ship=Carnival%20Triumph&cabin=1102

Edited by kayhold

Instead of asking about a specific cabin, which then makes people go hunting for a deck plan, you could ask "Has anyone stayed in a Spa Balcony cabin on Deck 11 of the Triumph?"

The cabin for four people will be cramped. Two people on the regular beds; third person will be on an upper berth and the fourth on the single sofa bed. Not the most comfortable of accommodations but if you know the sleeping arrangements you can plan accordingly.

These cabins are near Camp Ocean so if you don't have (or don't like) kids, you might be surprised by the "toddler traffic".

You also have to go DOWN for EVERYTHING except for the Spa and Fitness Center. Being high up and forward will have the typical motion issues but your balcony view should be very good.

As a reasonably intelligent person, I can deduce from your post you meant if anyone reading your post had stayed in the room and had any input so I shall save the snarky comments.

I did a quick google search, because you can find pictures of most cabins that way.

I found this.

Hope it helps a little.

http://www.********************/Site/view_cabin.php?ship=Carnival%20Triumph&cabin=1102

They blocked it, but if you google it, you will see the corresponding link.

Thank you from refraining from the snarky comments Kayhold:). This is why I usually do not ask a lot of questions and just lurk on the board for answers.

I do my best to refrain from snarkiness and general judgment, as people usually just want a straight forward answer without all the smart butt comments. Some folks just have to be rude. Anyway, thank you all for your replies.

Instead of asking about a specific cabin, which then makes people go hunting for a deck plan, you could ask "Has anyone stayed in a Spa Balcony cabin on Deck 11 of the Triumph?"

The cabin for four people will be cramped. Two people on the regular beds; third person will be on an upper berth and the fourth on the single sofa bed. Not the most comfortable of accommodations but if you know the sleeping arrangements you can plan accordingly.

These cabins are near Camp Ocean so if you don't have (or don't like) kids, you might be surprised by the "toddler traffic".

You also have to go DOWN for EVERYTHING except for the Spa and Fitness Center. Being high up and forward will have the typical motion issues but your balcony view should be very good.

Silly question, I'm sure but I assumed 1102 was on Riviera deck but you say it is on deck 11. How does one know? It is easy with say cabin 7229, it's obviously on deck 7. I had imagined that a cabin on deck 11 would have 5 numbers like 11 102.

Silly question, I'm sure but I assumed 1102 was on Riviera deck but you say it is on deck 11. How does one know? It is easy with say cabin 7229, it's obviously on deck 7. I had imagined that a cabin on deck 11 would have 5 numbers like 11 102.