Post cruise tours in Seattle

hate2shop

I'm looking for a post-cruise tour in Seattle on May 31st. Does anyone know if Carnival will offer any ship sponsored excursions. We've taken them in other ports in the past and found it very convenient to tour and be dropped at the airport with out lugging the luggage with us. I've been checking the excursion site daily with no luck.

Is this something they don't offer in Seattle ?

Don't know about tours from Carnival but you could get your luggage checked at airport and get pretty good public transit back to town and take a Greyhound tour or something...it has been a while but they have great public transit to downtown from airport and back...it is a quite a ways south there from downtown and cruise terminals.

Check with airport transit maybe and Greyhound tours. It also is just wonderful to hang around Pikes Market for a few hrs. Eat somewhere on water...and poke around coffee and kitchen shops there across from Pikes. And/or ride monorail to space needle etc. and see the Chihuly Glass garden etc. Can do that on own.

http://www.chihulygardenandglass.com/about/exhibition

Edited by sjn911

I know this isn't what you asked but, we took a tour through "Let's tour Seattle" when we returned. I would not recommend them as one person had to pay for her trip to the airport even though it was suppose to be included and our tour guide was quite rude I thought. On the other hand it was a very information tour. And he offered to take us around more if we wanted to but we were just too tired and had to get to the airport. But, there are several companies out there if the cruise line does not do one. They will pick you up at the port.

Vicki

We had purchased a Seattle City Pass prior to the cruise and had two excursions from that to take on the day we came back from the cruise. So we took our luggage to the airport via rail transit and stored it there for $36, as our flight was leaving late and the airline would not take it that early. We took the rail back downtown and went to Pikes, although it was so crowded. We did the Seattle Aquarium and took a cruise of the harbor. We also had lunch at a nice place near the aquarium and had enough time to visit a Barnes and Noble and have some coffee. We did all of this on our own and not through Carnival.