Ventura Horizon newspaper

silversurf

I still have mine from this years cruise so I'll scan them in and sent them on to you. Files will be big, so I'll do several emails.

Hey cruiser1955

Can I be really cheeky and ask if you could possibly email them to me as well please?

We are on the Ventura in October so would be interesting to see before we go. I was on the Oceana last June so would be nice to compare to see what if any differences there are.

Cheers

T

Hey cruiser1955

Can I be really cheeky and ask if you could possibly email them to me as well please?

We are on the Ventura in October so would be interesting to see before we go. I was on the Oceana last June so would be nice to compare to see what if any differences there are.

Cheers

T

Sure. Happy to do that. Just send me an email - my address is below in my signature and I'll forward the ones I sent to silversurf. There are 6 emails and the files are in jpg format.

I was on Oceana in January and was impressed with Ventura which to me was in much better condition than Oceana. The speciality restaurants, although more expensive than Oceana served superb food and I thought were well worth the extra cost.

Sure. Happy to do that. Just send me an email - my address is below in my signature and I'll forward the ones I sent to silversurf. There are 6 emails and the files are in jpg format.

I was on Oceana in January and was impressed with Ventura which to me was in much better condition than Oceana. The speciality restaurants, although more expensive than Oceana served superb food and I thought were well worth the extra cost.

Hey

I got the emails, much appreciated.

We liked the Oceana, yes it needs bit of TLC here and there but after reading reviews before going we expected that.

We ate in the two select restaurants. cafe jardin and the one where you sit outside (can't remember it's name and it's changed to something else now) and both were very good so if venturas are better we will defiantly be booking up for them. We like the look of the epicurean menus in the website.