Ship's time Brilliance Mediterranean

Hi! We are going to be on the Brilliance of the Seas for a 12-night Mediterranean cruise (whoohoo!)

My question is- Will the ship change the time for Greece and Turkey ports to match the local time? Looks like the remainder of the cruise is within the same time zone (Spain, France, Italy).

Thanks!

Hi! We are going to be on the Brilliance of the Seas for a 12-night Mediterranean cruise (whoohoo!)

My question is- Will the ship change the time for Greece and Turkey ports to match the local time? Looks like the remainder of the cruise is within the same time zone (Spain, France, Italy).

Thanks!

I would say that it is likely since the change is two hours. I have done a Baltic cruise were we changed time a few times coming and going to Russia.

On our two Med and one Baltic cruise the ship changed the time for each time zone. The Cruise Compass would have the info in it, usually it would change very early in the morning. We just had to remember to set our clock/watch to the new time when we went to bed. The Baltic cruise was the worse, I think we changed time three times on the way to St. Petersburg and then three times on the way back (we cruised out of Harwich).

Typically the ship will stay on the same time the entire cruise, unless it is repositioning.

I have never sailed on a cruise which stays on the same time with the exception of maybe once on the Caribbean.

The ship will change to the local time of the port you are in.