Unlimited internet or pricing for packages?

Tatka

Currently on the Summit. 7 night cruise. On line, prior to the cruise, xcelerate was $140 for 7 nights. On board it was $199. I questioned the price on board, Celebrity said $199!!!!

You can purchase 1 package for your cabin. Only 1 person can login at a time.

I will be on the Summit in a few weeks. Can you tell me if there was a per minute option for WiFi? I only want to get on occasionally to send/receive email and definitely don't need the unlimited package.

Thanks!

We just got off Summit yesterday and they wanted $199 for a week of unlimited internet and with our Elite+ 35% discount it would have been $129.35. This is much more expensive then RCCL which is only $15 a night.

I also have to report that the internet was terrible. It was worse than before they got Xcelerate or what ever they call it. We could barely connect in our stateroom and it would not load pages and hang up frequently. I could not even get it to log off when I typed in Logout.com.

I am so glad we just used our free Elite+ minutes and did not buy a package or I would have asked for a refund.

When we were on board the Summit, the Unlimited Internet package for 7 days was $199 not $140 as listed on the website. We showed this to front desk and ilab and was told the website had not been updated to the new price and were charged the $199.

I am currently on the solstice and the Internet is absolutely terrible. Speeds are pre 1990s and it frequently disconnects devices. Can't even connect to my outlook server properly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I am currently on the solstice and the Internet is absolutely terrible. Speeds are pre 1990s and it frequently disconnects devices. Can't even connect to my outlook server properly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hmm, I was on the May 13 sailing and never disconnected once. Speeds were worse the further North but most often I was getting around 3mbps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just off Equinox and they wanted $299 for 11 nights

They originally quoted $199 for my 7 night cruise. The price has just dropped to $179. Should I order online now? Or wait until I board (6/25) to see if it drops further?