Navigator Menus

EDL

Hi All, Would anyone have copies or images of fairly recent menus or drinks lists ?

Especially interested in the following;

Chops Grill

Giovanni's

Johnny Rockets

The R Bar

Schooner Bar

Boleros

Thanks in advance,

Ed.

People can be so critical of the food on a cruise, to be honest tho, one mans love is another mans hate. Everyones idea of a nice meal is different. Im a chef and restaurateur so i can appreciate the mammoth task of feeding thousands of people in quick succession many times a day. My hat goes off to the guys. I do like to try the specialty restaurants on board tho, like at home i get easily fed up eating at the same place all the time. My favourite specialty resaurant is jamies. Looking forward to trying 150 central park, costal kitchen and sabor on my next cruise tho.

Thanks clarea I know may are critical of the main dining room but I love the food and wouldn't pay extra for speciality when already paid to eat there

You're welcome, and we also have no problem with the quality of the MDR food, just wish for some new menus.

• 3 weeks later...

hello

Just back of the navigator sailing from southampthon. The menus were loosely based on those attached but there were quite different in many ways. The classics which are served everyday didn't include the sliders but a different pot pie everyday. There was no tapas or spinach dip ( although on room service menu) , no roman salads or garden salads, no duck or veal. Instead we had Singapore noodle and lots of roast chicken and beef dishes fish and chips . Trifle for dessert.

Lots of other dishes on menu still there, garlic prawns , fruit soup, chicken masala, lasagne, horseradish salmon

hello

Just back of the navigator sailing from southampthon. The menus were loosely based on those attached but there were quite different in many ways. The classics which are served everyday didn't include the sliders but a different pot pie everyday. There was no tapas or spinach dip ( although on room service menu) , no roman salads or garden salads, no duck or veal. Instead we had Singapore noodle and lots of roast chicken and beef dishes fish and chips . Trifle for dessert.

Lots of other dishes on menu still there, garlic prawns , fruit soup, chicken masala, lasagne, horseradish salmon

Hi Claire

Do you have any details about the drinks packages on Navigator?

We are on the ship later in the year. Thank-you and hole you enjoyed your cruise

hello

Hi Claire,

Do you know if they had the cheeseboard on the MDR menu still? Was on Harmony recently and was gutted it wasn't on that menu!

And one other question.. did you use the voom internet? Was going to pre-purchase it but reading other reports, seems like it was rubbish, just wondering if it improved

Thanks Lynn

Hi Claire,

Do you know if they had the cheeseboard on the MDR menu still? Was on Harmony recently and was gutted it wasn't on that menu!

And one other question.. did you use the voom internet? Was going to pre-purchase it but reading other reports, seems like it was rubbish, just wondering if it improved

Thanks Lynn

yes was still on the menu every night and also the room service menu. The menus were generally more british but also had indian curry of some form every night too

Sorry I didn't get voom and wasn't talking to anyone who had purchased it

Hi Claire

Do you have any details about the drinks packages on Navigator?

We are on the ship later in the year. Thank-you and hole you enjoyed your cruise

Hey

I don't know much about them . We had select as it come as part of our all inclusive deal.

house wine wide range of beer, fruit punch and frozen cocktails which were just frozen fruit juice apart from the mojitos and pinacolda. Got a lovely virgin mojito ( not frozen, the frozen one wasn't good), Didn't include premium coffees or bottled water.

One thing to note is different bars stock different drinks

Also a kettle in room with tea bags ( no instant coffee)

• 2 weeks later...
hello

Any chance you have any photos of the menus that you can share with us? Or any other information about the sailing you would like to share. Doing a cruise out of Southampton a year from now on this ship

Thank you

Any chance you have any photos of the menus that you can share with us? Or any other information about the sailing you would like to share. Doing a cruise out of Southampton a year from now on this ship

Thank you

Sorry no pictures It wasn't til I came home and looked at the ones clarea attached that I notice how different they were. I just thought that they had changed one of the classics to pie of day and few other minor changes . manily Id say expect more roast dinners and indian food. There was still Italian menu. If there is a certain item your interested in I could probably remember if its on menus or not.

Well we sailed to Norway in June and found the average cruiser to be older than on pervious cruises and the entertainment was aimed accordingly lots of 50,60, music ball room dancers etc. though we still found plenty to do at night ( im 32 hubbie 30). Was a very good magician who was really a comedian also.

Not sure what else to say. Hubbie only grumble was that tv didn't work for first few days because of position at see and towards end of cruise.

First cruise were we had a time change while at sea , other cruise we stuck with local time at port of embarkation

Any specific questions ask away