Spa Costs on Caribbean Princess

KimKruise

My wife is interested in some spa treatments and I have been trying to see what they cost, but I haven't been able to find the pricelist. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or give me the rundown from a recent cruise? Thanks.

They're available on the Princess web site, if you have a cruise already booked. Not sure if you can access the information if you're not booked.

I can get to the ship-booked items (haircuts and the like) but not the massages, facials, etc. - even for booked passengers they are not taking reservations this far out, and apparently you can only get to these prices when making reservations for them.

They're available on the Princess web site, if you have a cruise already booked. Not sure if you can access the information if you're not booked.

I can get to the ship-booked items (haircuts and the like) but not the massages, facials, etc. - even for booked passengers they are not taking reservations this far out, and apparently you can only get to these prices when making reservations for them.

We are also on that cruise and last week I was able to access the prices, even this far out. I did the samething this week and they are not showing. I wish I had written some of the prices down for you. I would just keep trying.

I'm on the CB sailing 10/29/05 and just checked. Ouch. I was plannign to trat my sweetheart to a massage but not at these prices. Where I live we can get a 60 minute massage in most places for $60 - $75 and there's a massage school that does good 45 minute sessions for $25 each if you prepay for four.

By the way - they always show in the pricing whether it's a "Sea Day" or "Port Day" but on this sailing all the prices I checked were the same for both.

These are just a few examples. There is no simple list to cut and paste - one must re-enter new selectiosn screens for each different service to check price and availability.

=======================================================

Spa Services on CB

$116 - Deep Tissue Sports Therapy Massage | 50 Mi

$242 - Couples Full Body Lotus Massage | 50 Min

$109 - La Therapie Hydralift Facial | 45 Min

$44 - Exotic Hand Ritual ( includes manicure ) | 40 Min

=======================================================

I took advantage of one of the port day Spa specials on Oct 8-15 Caribbean Princess last week. Special was $89 for 25 minute massage paired with minifacial or exfoliating salt scrub or $99 for 25 minute back/neck massage combined with 25 minute hot stone massage.

I did the $99 combination of regular massage + hot stone massage and it was heavenly! 50 minutes of back/leg/neck/arms massage.

Not sure of the regular cost for the hot stone massage but I think it was a bit more than the Port Day special. I booked the massage appointment about 2:30pm in the afternoon after coming back early from St Thomas due to rain and they had an open for 4 pm that afternoon.

Absolutely no sales pitch for products at the end of the massage which was nice. I heard some tablemates complaining about the high presssured sales pitch after their massages....

While the massage did cost more than ones I have had locally, I thought it was well worth it...

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived