I amsterdam card question

Check this website and click on overview of what is included.

Yes most museums are included.

https://www.iamsterdam.com/en/i-am/i-amsterdam-city-card/what-is-included/locations

As far as I can see transportation to Zaanse Schans isnot included. Either take a bus or train to get there.

More about that on this website: http://www.dezaanseschans.nl/en/

A couple of the small museums are free, but these two charge admission (free with the iamsterdam card):

And if you want to visit the windmills, they also charge a fee. But it looks like three of them are free with the card: De Kat, De Zoeker, and Het Jonge Schaap. :) Keep in mind that they are not always open for visits.

If you are getting the i amsterdam card for 3 or 4 days, it could be worth using it to visit Zaanse Schans one day. But if you're only planning to buy the 24- or 48- hour ticket, it's hard to get your money's worth unless you stay in Amsterdam and go to as many attractions as possible in that short time.

A couple of the small museums are free, but these two charge admission (free with the iamsterdam card):

And if you want to visit the windmills, they also charge a fee. But it looks like three of them are free with the card: De Kat, De Zoeker, and Het Jonge Schaap. :) Keep in mind that they are not always open for visits.

If you are getting the i amsterdam card for 3 or 4 days, it could be worth using it to visit Zaanse Schans one day. But if you're only planning to buy the 24- or 48- hour ticket, it's hard to get your money's worth unless you stay in Amsterdam and go to as many attractions as possible in that short time.

Thank you this is the information I couldn't find.

For our day in Amsterdam Van Gogh 17 euro

Dutch Resistance 10 euro

Canal Tour 16 euro

GVB transport 7.50

50.50 Euro

Flexibility to see many other attractions plus the ease of not always having to pay as you go is worth 55 euro. for 24 hr and 65 euro for 48 hr and go to Zaanse Schans. Am I missing something???? Help?

I don't think you're missing anything! You're right, you can get your money's worth over 48 hours if you do a lot in Amsterdam on one day, and do Zaanse Schans the other day.

You can buy a 24-hour regional transport ticket along with the iamsterdam card for 10 euros (it usually costs 13.50). You can use this for your bus travel to Zaanse Schans, and it can also be used on the airport bus. The train is faster, but this ticket would be the cheapest way to do all of this travel (you can also use it to go to a bunch of other places, Haarlem or Volendam or Zandvoort etc. if you have the time).