Any other all-inclusives in MoBay besides Sunset Beach?

Sablerose

While my husband seems willing to pay the $90 for the two of us to hang out at the beach if we don't have anywhere else to go, I'm very, VERY frustrated that it's changed from $40 for the two of us to $90 for the two of us over the course of 10 days.

We won't use the waterpark anyway, especially if there are no lockers for us to put our belongings in. We're on the trip to spend time together, not for one of us to ride a waterslide and the other one to sit with the stuff.

Any other suggestions for beaches, and/or for all-inclusives, to do in Montego Bay while we're there on the Conquest?

Rose check with A-Z Tours. We are getting a private , just the 2 of us, tour for the entire day and they are charging us $55pp. This includes the car and guide. You can do what you want and see the real Jamaica. They pick you up at the pier and deliver you back at the end of the day. The guide/driver is staying with us the entire day. They have had good reviews on this board.

Both Sandals and Breezes have day passes. Sandals MoBay is $85 pp and I believe it is approx $15 one-way for a cab from the pier. Sandals Inn is $60 pp. I forget how much Breezes charges but I believe it was in the $40-$50 pp range.

Archived