What's The Worst Thing You Forgot To Bring?

NewAddict

My mother and step-dad left their passport's at home in Dallas. We were leaving on a Saturday and luckily my daughter's boyfriend happened to be by their house. We were going to have him fax a copy of their birth certificates but he couldn't find them. He was able to find their passports and drove them from Dallas to just north of Houston where they met him. Carnival was very helpful and arranged a valet to park their car so they could get out right at the terminal. They completed the check-in and walked on the ship straight to the muster drill.

The funniest part of this was that 2 weeks prior to leaving I had suggested my wife take their passports and documents and put them with ours. My mother was offended that we thought she needed our help to remember her documents and informed us she regularly traveled internationally and she was just fine. Needless to say she has yet to live that down.

I forgot my garment bag with suits, all dress shirts and my girlfriends dresses. Drove down to stay overnight at the hotel the night before the cruise and realized. Oh crap!! Woke up early and went on a quick shopping spree, then off to the cruise a little poorer than I was hoping. Came home to find the garment bag hanging on the bedroom door where I left it. Hope I never do that again. Knowing me I won't rule it out though.

We forgot our dress cloths for eligante night. Wife had them hanging behind the bedroom door and we just walked out without them. Discovered our misfortune when we unloaded the car at the port. This will kill you, lol, we went with her sister and husband and she had an extra dress for my wife. I wore a pair of her dress paints and got a shirt on board. Women's paints are not cut the same as men's lol