Something happening on Rhapsody?

Was looking at the Rhapsody current whereabouts - she's en route from Kusadasi to Piraeus, but noticed that she's turned around a while back and looks like she's heading to Mikonos now.

Anyone know what's happening?

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:372100/zoom:10

Edit: Never mind. There's a strike in Piraeus:

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2016/05/23/piraeus-port-workers-prepare-for-continuous-strike-over-privatization/

Edited by Thoie
Update

That happened on the 5/3 sailing as well - they swapped ports to accommodate the port strike.

Biker, can you elaborate in detail? Did they just swap ports and went to Athens after Mykonos? Also, did you ever happen to see how much a bottle of beer was onboard? We are still trying to figure out if the Select package will be cost effective. No one has reported on the cost of beer while sailing in Europe yet. Ty in advance :)

Right - on all the itineraries there's some alternate port well within one day sailing range to make port swaps possible. Not too good for folks with private tours set up but without port workers they can't make the stop.

All of the biers I asked about were covered by the Select package so they were all under $6. I ended up drinking mostly Smirnoff Ice bottles.

right - on all the itineraries there's some alternate port well within one day sailing range to make port swaps possible. Not too good for folks with private tours set up but without port workers they can't make the stop.

All of the biers i asked about were covered by the select package so they were all under $6. I ended up drinking mostly smirnoff ice bottles.

ty :)