Question on Jade category Penthouse with large Balcony SE 4 adults

Mom2labs

We are considering a Jan 2017 cruise with 4 adults, deck plans say some can accommodate 4. Diagram and pics only show what looks like a sofa ( assuming it pulls out). I read someplace on CC, NCL has no rollaway so how realistic is putting 4 in the room, from sleeping and storage perspective?

Edited by Mom2labs

We are considering a Jan 2017 cruise with 4 adults, deck plans say some can accommodate 4. Diagram and pics only show what looks like a sofa ( assuming it pulls out). I read someplace on CC, NCL has no rollaway so how realistic is putting 4 in the room, from sleeping and storage perspective?

It would be a sofa and barely o.k. with kids. IMO never with 4 adults. Go for the 2BR as a better option.

Last time I looked, all the suites on the Jade for Jan 15 2017 were sold out...There was 1 Heaven 2 bedroom suite left but that was it, better hurry...Maybe they held some suites" back, good luck...

Rob

Thanks for your input. The suite disappeared quickly, while we were researching. We came to same conclusion 2 cabins a much better idea (at least for my sanity). We seem to be deciding between Jade and Getaway now for early January.