RCCL Website -Free Shore Excursions

Considering Hong Kong to Beijing for March 2017. Noticed that the free excursions include a 2-night option to Beijing beginning March 22. However, the website further shows the dates as October 3 and 4, 2010. Anyone know if this excursion is still available?

RSSC, not RCCL.

I presume you'r talking about this:

"FREE LAND PROGRAMS IN ALL SUITE CATEGORIES

Guests in all suite categories can enjoy a FREE 3-Night Jewels of Hong Kong pre-cruise land program or a FREE 3-Night Beijing & the Great Wall from Tianjin post-cruise land program on this voyage."

It's listed on the website, so presumably it's offered. Best to talk to a travel professional to find out all the details. I prefer to have a travel agent, some book directly with Regent.

The trip that is reference is not shown as a pre or post cruise option but rather is shown as an optional inclusive 2 night shore excursion at the end of the cruise. It's confusion because of the dates shown as October 2010.

I think you are looking at the wrong excursion on the website

Click on the tab 'Land & Hotel; Pre & Post-Cruise' then on the tab 'Post Cruise Land & Hotel Programs'. You will then see the tour in Beijing that is being offered as included (even though it has a price tab):

https://www.rssc.com/cruises/VOY170307/land-hotel/post/day-1/LTIAL06/default.aspx#Other

The excursion you were looking at is under the 'Free Excursions/Ports & Excursions' tab. The erroneous dates indicate that this has been lazily 'cut-&-pasted' from a previous cruise. These excursions are normally updated nearer the earliest date that they are available for booking (240 (?) days prior to the cruise)

All very confusing, I know...................as with a few other things on the Regent website

Hope this helps but, as a previous poster advised, it would be best to ring your TA and/or the Regent office to get definitive up-to-date information