Harmony - Superior Oceanview w/Large Balcony

I have seen lots of videos of the balcony cabins on the Harmony, but I have not been able to find one of the balcony stateroom with a large balcony (which would be a D1 or D2). Has anyone seen a video of this cabin type? If so, a link would be appreciated. We are trying to decide between the Harmony and a Princess cruise. The cabin we have held on Princess is a mini-suite with a huge forward facing balcony for not much more money, trying to make a comparison.

The large balconies on the Harmony are on the hump. If you look at the deck plans, you can see them.If you book a forward facing balcony on any ship, they are not very usable on sea days. Too windy. Also, I believe Princess' balconies have swing out doors instead of sliders which will make them hard to open. I don't know the price difference, but you don't need a mini suite on Royal to get a sofa, as you do on Princess.

The large balconies on the Harmony are on the hump. If you look at the deck plans, you can see them.If you book a forward facing balcony on any ship, they are not very usable on sea days. Too windy. Also, I believe Princess' balconies have swing out doors instead of sliders which will make them hard to open. I don't know the price difference, but you don't need a mini suite on Royal to get a sofa, as you do on Princess.

Thanks for the info. I am more interested in the size of the larger balcony on Oasis.

FYI - we had a forward facing balcony on Regal Princess last year and loved it. Had zero issues with usability or wind. It had sliding doors. I'm just trying to get a comparison because I've heard that the "large" balconies on Harmony are slightly bigger than on Oasis and Allure.

Edited by shutterbug63