Radisson At The Port parking

tuckertiger

I called the Radisson and was told we did not need to purchase park and cruise with free breakfast for $169 to park our car. We could just book a standard room and still park for free. I was wondering if anyone has encountered this situation. A standard room is only $135 we just don't get the breakfast.

We've stayed at the Radisson twice before cruises. It's really that simple, pay for a room and park for free for as long as needed. Shuttles take you and pick you up when you return. It's a great hotel - the only place we'll stay in Port Canaveral. They have a great pool too!

Enjoy your cruise!

We stayed here last year just to use their shuttle service not knowing how far the port was. We booked the shuttle bus when we checked in late at 7pm the night before. They have their own private buses and do not share with other hotels. Buses starts running about 9:30am every half hour. It only takes 10-15minutes to get to the port. They really stress booking a time in advance; but it was not full when we went. I guess it depends on the time you book and how many other ships were in port that day. It's a medium size bus that can take about 15- 20 people. Its black and you can't miss it's GIANT "RADISSON" painted on the exterior.

Shuttles are free.

I have stayed there several times and highly recommend it. Great pool, good food and very convenient. I am sailing on the Carnival glory on 12/24/05. If you are sailing over the holidays i advise you to book your shuttle now for xmas, if you want to get on the ship early before all the busses start arriving from the airport in orlando.

Yes, and they may give you a group rate.. we had one last year for our group... and their parking lot for cruisers is located between two low buildings with no trees around.. I say that bec. Hurr. Jeanne came ashore right there while we were gone and my new car was completely undamaged:) They also watch that lot.. much better deal than the I think $10/day port parking. They were also giving discount on the seafood buffet they had Sat. night and we thought the food was very good.. No breakfast but the Golden Arches and one other place are nearby if you need something to tide you over to the lunch buffet onboard.. Coffee maker in the rooms

We have stayed at the Radisson on several occasions when sailing out of Port Canaveral. We thoroughoy enjoyed this hotel. There is no "Extra" charge for the eakfast shuttle but i would definately try to reserve it when you make your reservations. The restaurant has very good food. They do serve breakfast (at least they used to) but it is not included.

Happy cruising! :)

Does anyone know about the status of the Radisson Hotel in Downtown Miami?

I have heard about the number of windows blown out of the buildings in the downtown area. We are scheduled to stay there on the 4th and 5th of Nov. Thanks for any assistance. Terry

Archived