Allure of the Seas Comedy Show

The comedians performing changes every so often, so the material on one cruise may be different from the cruise you are going on. I have been to the comedy club on Oasis and I would say that the shows were adult themed but not "X-rated". I don't think your 18 year old daughter would hear anything during the show that she hasn't heard already in life. My 18 year old daughter attended the show and was fine.

Edited by cds62

The material is adult. That being said I think an 18 year old can handle it. But they say if you are easily offended! Do not ever go to the comedy show on Carnival where their comedians are totally offending[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Different comedians each cruise. I have been at least twice and know that one set was more "adult" that the other set. I did not feel compelled to walk out of either. I am one of those crazy people that think that comedians do not need to be deliberately "adult in either content or language" to be funny. Most of the topics presented were totally okay. I would take her - especially knowing that if someone ended up being offensive, walking out works.

Ok...thank you! I don't think I get easily offended but I feel "on edge" when my kids are next to me. I went to a broadway show with my kids once, totally not appropriate and felt my blood pressure rising the whole show. My daughter is 18 but is an "innocent" 18 (I know you are thinking, sure right :) but I always have enjoyed a good comedian

Ok...thank you! I don't think I get easily offended but I feel "on edge" when my kids are next to me. I went to a broadway show with my kids once, totally not appropriate and felt my blood pressure rising the whole show. My daughter is 18 but is an "innocent" 18 (I know you are thinking, sure right :) but I always have enjoyed a good comedian

If you feel strongly I would suggest going solo - I am sure she can find something else to do for an hour!

Different comedians so hard to say what the material may be. Definitely adult comedy usually with sexual innuendos and some adult language.

The comedians in the main theater are more family friendly; however even there there can be sexual references - just as on network TV comedy shows.

Just got off the Allure on Sunday. I don't remember anything X rated, but lots of language and quite a few racist jokes. I doubt it would be anything your daughter hasn't heard before. Of course, as mentioned already, their acts do change.

If she's shy, I don't recommend sitting near the front. They liked to pick on people and tease the younger adults.