Hair Dryer and Power Board

sonia2509

Hi, we will be on the Eclipse mid August boarding at Southampton and after the cruise travelling to northern Italy to visit relatives for 2 weeks, because of this I will be packing my own hair dryer and power board, so we can use our Australian power chargers and hair dryer. My query is I am certain that Celebrity will confiscate these items when we board. Should I just hand them over to them during check in or when they scan our carry on luggage? If I leave them in our suitcase, I will more than likely be called to pick up the suitcase from the naughty room minus these items. Any suggestions on what I should do would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi, we will be on the Eclipse mid August boarding at Southampton and after the cruise travelling to northern Italy to visit relatives for 2 weeks, because of this I will be packing my own hair dryer and power board, so we can use our Australian power chargers and hair dryer. My query is I am certain that Celebrity will confiscate these items when we board. Should I just hand them over to them during check in or when they scan our carry on luggage? If I leave them in our suitcase, I will more than likely be called to pick up the suitcase from the naughty room minus these items. Any suggestions on what I should do would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The hair dryer is not a problem. I always bring my own, and many people do. I'm sorry but I'm not sure what a power board is.

I see you've already gotten answers from your posting to the Celebrity board.