Allure of the Seas Pre-Trip Report July 10, 2016

Considering you're on your cruise and won't see this until you return, I hope you had a wonderful cruise.

I also had a HS and MS graduation this year. Older son (18.5) graduated and is headed to James Madison University next month. Younger son (thisclose to 14) will be starting HS in September.

Unfortunately, DS1 started work the Monday after graduation and is working 45 hours/week to earn money for school. DS2 had a week off (all of our schools ended 1 week early due to unused snow days) then started working as a CIT at camp. So, no last vacation for us. Camp ends on August 19th and DS1 and I leave for college on August 23rd. DS2 will be trying out for the HS soccer team, and if he makes it, there are practices each day through the start of school, so if he goes away on vacation, he won't be able to play until he attends at least 6 practices/games and will be behind those that attended during the last weeks of summer.

Now with college breaks not coinciding with HS breaks, and DS2 spending Christmas and next Spring Break with his father, I won't have a family vacation opportunity again for quite some time.

Enjoy it while you can.

Hi everyone....we are back from an awesome week(yesterday actually) on the Allure. Did not provide updates during the week as we all as a family decided to unplug from the real world for a week. Off to Disney today so hopefully start my report later tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi everyone....we are back from an awesome week(yesterday actually) on the Allure. Did not provide updates during the week as we all as a family decided to unplug from the real world for a week. Off to Disney today so hopefully start my report later tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome back to Florida (still hot, hot, hot....lol) and have a wonderful time at DW. Really happy to you decided to "unplug" for the week and enjoy real quality family time. Those day, moving forward, will become fewer and fewer, so enjoy them while you can.

Will look forward to reading your review after you get back to MD.