Cabin near elevators on Anthem OTS

hisleepy

Hi, I just booked a 9-day Canada/New England cruise on Anthem of the Seas in August. I will be cruising with my 2 and 4 years old. I am now torn in which cabin I should choose. It would be great if you can give me some advice and share your experience.

I am debating if I should choose a cabin with bigger balcony but right behind the elevators (10562), or a regular size balcony but further down the hallway in midship (e.g. 9200).

I now have 10562 on hold, but will I hear ding/ding from the elevators all the time? And from your experience, will there always be loud and exciting people gathering at the elevator lobby (especially at night and early in the morning)?

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

The place where all the Anthem experts hang out is the Royal Caribbean portion of Cruise Critic, located here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Modern cruise ships are pretty well designed for sound issues. I would worry more about the noise from people coming and going in the elevator lobby area, if I were to worry about anything.