Drink Packages Anthem

That is illegal. Packages may not be shared. Everyone drinking needs their own package. Try and cheat and they will revoke the package, charge you for every drink you have already gotten and you will not get a refund.

lol. Thank you! The PC police is out in full force. Guess my days are over. I wish it was the 80's still.

You are two people, so you need two packages. They will know. Your picture shows up for the server and the last time you ordered.

I can down a full glass of fresh squeezed OJ in less than 10 seconds. Does that mean I can't get in line 11 seconds later because I order it 10 seconds prior?

lol. Thank you! The PC police is out in full force. Guess my days are over. I wish it was the 80's still.

Don't be a cheap ass and ruin it for the rest of us who do things properly. But two packages, or pay a la carte for your wife's drinks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The packages are only several years old so if you have not cruised in awhile there is not much of a reference point. If you get a package please follow the rules. If you choose not to get a package you can buy as many drinks as you want at one time. Within reason of course.

Why not downgrade your room or skip an excursion so you can afford a package each?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who said I am cheating the system blah blah. My DW has trouble walking (back problems) so I would have to go back and forth anyways to get drinks whether its 1, 2 or 10. She does not use a wheelchair, however, she sits and stays in one place for hours and hours at a time. I do everything for her. I figured there is no point in getting 2 since it will be tough for her to get up and walk herself to get a drink as that is what I am for. Even if I were to get 2.. I couldn't use her card as is. That is the reason why.

For those who said I am cheating the system blah blah. My DW has trouble walking (back problems) so I would have to go back and forth anyways to get drinks whether its 1, 2 or 10. She does not use a wheelchair, however, she sits and stays in one place for hours and hours at a time. I do everything for her. I figured there is no point in getting 2 since it will be tough for her to get up and walk herself to get a drink as that is what I am for. Even if I were to get 2.. I couldn't use her card as is. That is the reason why.

You absolutely can bring both of your cards to a bar and get a drink on each of your drink packages. My husband does that all the time for us.

You absolutely can bring both of your cards to a bar and get a drink on each of your drink packages. My husband does that all the time for us.

I did not know that. Thank you! As Ocean Dancer said prior your picture and time of arrival shows up on their screen. I assumed they wouldn't allow you to use another person's card if their picture shows up.. you would have to be that person handing the card over.

Are the drink packages allowed to be used 24/7 for all days or if your in port they stop you from using it? What if you don't get off the boat?

You can use the drink package whenever a bar or restaurant is open.

I did not know that. Thank you! As Ocean Dancer said prior your picture and time of arrival shows up on their screen. I assumed they wouldn't allow you to use another person's card if their picture shows up.. you would have to be that person handing the card over.

You are obviously not trying to share a drink package if you present two cards that have drink packages. If you get a drink and then try to get another one a few minutes later on the same card, it is very obvious what you are doing. Even if you brought up your wife's card to get her a drink on her package and they questioned you, all you would have to do is tell them she is disabled and you are getting her a drink.

If you get a drink and then try to get another one a few minutes later on the same card, it is very obvious what you are doing. /QUOTE]

To this point I disagree. For instance in the morning. A fresh squeezed glass of orange juice I can finish in literally 10 seconds when I am thirsty. What stops me from going back 20 seconds later to get another? I paid for the unlimited after all. Who is to say I didn't drink it all that fast and want another?

To this point I disagree. For instance in the morning. A fresh squeezed glass of orange juice I can finish in literally 10 seconds when I am thirsty. What stops me from going back 20 seconds later to get another? I paid for the unlimited after all. Who is to say I didn't drink it all that fast and want another?

Common sense goes a long way. If you want two glasses of juice, just tell the waiter who is working the machine that you would like to glasses so you don't have to come back for a second one.

Common sense goes a long way. If you want two glasses of juice, just tell the waiter who is working the machine that you would like to glasses so you don't have to come back for a second one.

You yourself said "If you get a drink and then try to get another one a few minutes later on the same card, it is very obvious what you are doing." But now you are saying to "tell the waiter to give me two so I don't have to come back for a second one?"

Ummm.. Which one is it? You gave me two completely contradictory responses.

Everyone else is saying I CANNOT DO THAT.. I can only get ONE per package. Therefore, I would have to get BACK in line 20 seconds later after I go to my table and finish my fresh squeezed OJ in 10 seconds..

Edited by bulliondesk

But everyone is saying I CANNOT DO THAT.. I can only get ONE per package. Therefore, I would have to get BACK in line 20 seconds later after I go to my table and finish my fresh squeezed OJ in 10 seconds..

No, they aren't saying that. Every time someone has told you that you can't share a drink package with your wife, you start on this orange juice tangent. You know we are all talking about alcohol, not juice.

I will answer any real questions you have, but I will not play your games.

You yourself said "If you get a drink and then try to get another one a few minutes later on the same card, it is very obvious what you are doing." But now you are saying to "tell the waiter to give me two so I don't have to come back for a second one?"

Ummm.. Which one is it? You gave me two completely contradictory responses.

Everyone else is saying I CANNOT DO THAT.. I can only get ONE per package. Therefore, I would have to get BACK in line 20 seconds later after I go to my table and finish my fresh squeezed OJ in 10 seconds..

No, they aren't saying that. Every time someone has told you that you can't share a drink package with your wife, you start on this orange juice tangent. You know we are all talking about alcohol, not juice.

See above.

I don't drink if that answers your question. I have never had a drop of alcohol in my life. Please don't assume. I am ACTUALLY talking about fresh squeezed OJ. I could literally drink 10 full glasses in a sitting for breakfast. No BS.

Am I able to get TWO drinks with one pass? Or do I have to go deliver the drink an then get back in line to get a second for my DW given we will only get 1 Ultimate Package. There's no point in getting two right?

I don't drink if that answers your question. I have never had a drop of alcohol in my life. Please don't assume. I am ACTUALLY talking about fresh squeezed OJ. I could literally drink 10 full glasses in a sitting for breakfast. No BS.

Good try. I am done.

Good try. I am done.

Fresh Squeezed Juice is only in the ULTIMATE package. That is why I would get the Ultimate. Again your assuming. Please show me where did I say ALCOHOLIC drink in anything I have said in this thread? Because I have not. Again I will say this with enthusiasm so you can understand I DO NOT DRINK AND NEVER HAVE IN MY LIFE. My DW does. And I will get her all the wine she wants with my card. But god forbid I want more than one Fresh Squeezed OJ for breakfast (Do you realize how expensive these are? Almost if not as expensive as most alcohol drinks on board).. I can't do that without having someone THINK I am cheating the Drink Package system?

Edited by bulliondesk

Honestly, if she doesn't have to have the fresh juice --- and you want to steer clear of the drink package police get her a Premium package. It is booze but no premium coffees or juice.

Then for yourself get the Replenish. It is all the non-alcoholic drinks but no booze.

Am I able to get TWO drinks with one pass? Or do I have to go deliver the drink an then get back in line to get a second for my DW given we will only get 1 Ultimate Package. There's no point in getting two right?

Subscribed!

Edited by EntropyGuardian

Subscribed!

Drinks. Does not say ALCOHOLIC. In all honesty I was referring to Fresh Squeezed OJ because that is my DW and my favorite in the morning and throughout the day. She will have her wine at night. We go through at least 2 gallons together in the AM with our bacon, sausage, french toast, pancakes, potatoes etc. It's our morning ritual together.

If you don't drink, why are you looking at the Ultimate package?

All you need is the Royal Replenish.

Busted! :eek:

Read again. Because the DW drinks alcohol, fresh squeezed OJ and Starbucks. All which have been mentioned by me in this thread.

Edited by bulliondesk

Honestly, if she doesn't have to have the fresh juice --- and you want to steer clear of the drink package police get her a Premium package. It is booze but no premium coffees or juice.

Then for yourself get the Replenish. It is all the non-alcoholic drinks but no booze.

She likes the more expensive wine and she absolutely has to have her fresh squeezed OJ and Starbucks in the morning. That is why I would do the Ultimate package.