Sea Dream 2 Atlantic Crossing Web Site

ctbjr1309

Looks like, from the photos on the website, that it was cloudy today. How was the ride with the seas?

Planning on checking out the golf simulator next week! Neat to see a photo of that area ... Ctbjr ... are you up for a round or two on the golf simulator:D

Oh how wonderful ... I see from the latest photos that you had the perfect day FT for my favorite thing ... the CAVIAR AND CHAMPAGNE SPLASH:D

I am so enjoying this website!

Just think Ctbjr ... we will be there in a little more than 4 days ... WOO HOO:cool:

tab is definitely open.

Please have a drink on me.

Ctbjr - you were right on your ports for the 3 day charter - Nassau and Rose Island. Hopefully, the ship will be allowed to leave. I have never seen such a messed up operation as the US Immigration and Customs group at WPB, two hours late this morning and almost caused several of my fellow travelers to miss flights. hopefully they all made it out on time.

Eric also works the bar, along with Kris, like the rest of the team, they are great.

FT

Ft,

We will indeed have a drink on you. Thanks. I was very impressed when I heard yesterday that I had nailed the ports for the 3 day charter. I based my guess on my experience in 2002 on a Palm Beach round trip Sea Dream cruise. That was Sea Dream's first experience with the WPB port authorities and the reason that I wished you good luck with them in one of my posts yesterday. Long story but it sounds much like your experience yesterday.

Archived