Advice on tender tickets for NCL Getaway

dng6325

I understand that we will need tender tickets on the Getaway for our stop in Belize. What is the best way of getting them and how soon can we try to get them (as soon as we board, the day before...)? We really need to be on one of the first tenders so we can be on time for our privately arranged excursion.

Thank you!

There will be a notice in your Freestyle Daily as to where and when tender tickets will be issued. They will be issued the morning that you are scheduled to arrive in Belize. One person from your party goes and gets the number of tickets your group requires.

You will be able to book them through the Iconcierge app as soon as you board. I think you can also do it through any of the touch screens or on your in-room television. They do not actually pass out tickets, no one needs to go pick them up.

I booked ours for the second tender of the day because we had a privately arranged tour, but didn't want to be in the mad rush for the first one. In reality, they were not even checking times, people were just boarding whenever they wanted to. It didn't seem to be a problem, though.

You will be able to book them through the Iconcierge app as soon as you board. I think you can also do it through any of the touch screens or on your in-room television. They do not actually pass out tickets, no one needs to go pick them up.

I booked ours for the second tender of the day because we had a privately arranged tour, but didn't want to be in the mad rush for the first one. In reality, they were not even checking times, people were just boarding whenever they wanted to. It didn't seem to be a problem, though.

Thank you so much! I already have the app and will be sure to book something as soon as it lets me. I think I heard that one can even try to use the app while waiting to board.

Also, do you remember if Belize local time match NCL ship time?

Thank you so much! I already have the app and will be sure to book something as soon as it lets me. I think I heard that one can even try to use the app while waiting to board.

I made most of our reservations while waiting to board, I can't remember about the tenders. I think they were already there, but not sure. They will be in the entertainment section.

I can't remember the time changes, either. There will be a notecard in your room each night telling you whether you need to move your clocks forward or back.

I made most of our reservations while waiting to board, I can't remember about the tenders. I think they were already there, but not sure. They will be in the entertainment section.

I can't remember the time changes, either. There will be a notecard in your room each night telling you whether you need to move your clocks forward or back.

Thank you for the tips!

The ship changes to local time. I think we went one hour ahead for Roatan, another hour ahead for Belize. First cruise I have ever taken that changed the ship time 4 times.

I understand that we will need tender tickets on the Getaway for our stop in Belize. What is the best way of getting them and how soon can we try to get them (as soon as we board, the day before...)? We really need to be on one of the first tenders so we can be on time for our privately arranged excursion.

Thank you!

Just be aware that about 35% of the passengers will be doing the same thing that you are and all of the vendors are aware of this situation. Get ashore ASAP and you will be fine.